Want to join the team?
Open Position: Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Designer will work with a small team of creatives to develop strategic design solutions for a range of clients. You’ll be the dedicated design lead for projects, supporting the Art Director to shape the design, guide the team and unlock each project’s creative potential. You’ll be designing brand identities, websites, print materials, and other marketing assets as needed.
- Develop creative concepts independently with strong conceptual and strategic foundations
- Research design directions and trends
- Seek feedback and revise designs as necessary to meet client specifications
- Participate in strategy discussions to identify opportunities to apply design in a way that meets strategic objectives
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a passion for design and demonstrable ability to execute remarkable work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of skill in design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Experience working with WordPress a plus
- Basic HTML and/or CSS a plus
- Premiere Pro and/or After Effects knowledge a plus
- Illustration skills a plus
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Dedicated and passionate about culture and design
- Willing to work on anything
- Highly flexible and adaptable to challenges
- Relentlessly learning
- Collaborative and a team player
- High level of professionalism
- Good time management and organization
Iconic employees are just that….Iconic! We work with a wide variety of clients and industries meaning every day is unique. Our fast-paced work environment involves working hard but also having fun while doing it. As a company, we love taking good care of our internal brand advocates. Expect a reasonable amount of workplace shenanigans (foosball, anyone?).
How To Apply:
Fill out the form on this page and submit your resume and cover letter that includes answers to the following questions:
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Name three uses for an egg carton (outside of holding eggs).
What is the most valuable talent you can bring to the team? * Send a copy of your DISC profile. (Haven’t taken one? Take the free version and send us your results page.)